We would love to welcome your 8th grader or transfer student--along with your family--to join us for a campus tour. Family Tours include a short welcome meeting with an Admissions Representative to learn more about your family, followed by a walk through our campus so you can learn more about the Bullpup community.
Tours will be offered on Tuesday afternoons (1 PM - 4 PM) or anytime Thursdays (8 AM - 4 PM).
You may select an available time using the calendar below, or contact:
Katie O'Brien, Admissions Director,
or (509) 777-8122. Additional visit options for the Class of 2025 coming soon.
VIRTUAL FAMILY INFORMATION SESSIONS
Join families for a virtual information session to learn about the impact of a Gonzaga Prep education! While middle grade families are especially encouraged to attend, anyone is welcome to log on!
RSVP below for a webinar time and learn information that relevant for all future Bullpups, including:
- the mission of Gonzaga Prep and what it means to be a Bullpup
- updates to the admissions process in light of COVID-19
- an explanation of our tuition model and tuition assistance options
- tips for how to prepare for a college prep curriculum
- question and answer session