We would love to welcome your 8th grader or transfer student--along with your family--to join us for a campus tour. Family Tours include a short welcome meeting with an Admissions Representative to learn more about your family, followed by a walk through our campus so you can learn more about the Bullpup community.
Tours are offered during the week, generally between 9 AM and 4 PM, Tuesday through Friday.
You may select an available time using the calendar below, or contact:
VIRTUAL FAMILY INFORMATION SESSIONS
Join families for a virtual information session to learn about the impact of a Gonzaga Prep education! While middle grade families are especially encouraged to attend, anyone is welcome to log on!
RSVP below for a webinar time and learn information that is relevant for all future Bullpups, including:
- the mission of Gonzaga Prep and what it means to be a Bullpup
- updates to the admissions process in light of COVID-19
- an explanation of our tuition model and tuition assistance options
- tips for how to prepare for a college-prep curriculum
- question and answer session