Our goal is to help each student reach their potential and assist families in providing opportunities for a holistic, fulfilling education grounded in the Jesuit tradition.
We welcome qualified students of all races, religions, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds. Gonzaga Prep admits students who are interested in our philosophy and values, and who are qualified to complete our four-year college preparatory program. Support programs and resources are available for those students needing further assistance in their development of learning and basic skills.
We can't wait to welcome our next group of new Bullpups!
The student essays and short answers allow us to hear the student's voice and personality in the application. It is important that we hear from applicants in their own words. Here are examples of the essay questions students will be asked:
- In a few sentences, describe an important lesson you have learned from one of your favorite extracurricular activities.
- Think about your experience in school. What are your strengths related to academics? Where do you have opportunities to grow?
- After reflecting on the Gonzaga Prep mission statement, what do you think it means to be a life-long learner in service to others, guided by love and justice?
- Why would you like an education from Gonzaga Prep?
- ...and a surprise fun question that you'll have to apply to see!
Gonzaga Prep no longer uses a placement exam in the admissions process. Honors placement assessments will be available upon enrollment.
Gonzaga Prep welcomes qualified freshman, sophomore and junior students to transfer at the beginning of the school year and at semester. Families of students should contact [email protected] or (509) 777-8122 for admissions requirements.
International and Exchange Students: Click HERE