Our goal is to help each student reach their potential and assist families in providing opportunities for a holistic, fulfilling education grounded in the Jesuit tradition.
We welcome qualified students of all races, religions, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds. Gonzaga Prep admits students who are interested in our philosophy and values, and who are qualified to complete our four-year college preparatory program. Support programs and resources are available for those students needing further assistance in their development of learning and basic skills.
To apply, future 9th grade students should submit:
- An online application. A short student essay is required.
- Transcripts from 7th and 8th grade, including any standardized tests on file (requested via online application)
- A student evaluation form completed by the student’s 8th grade teacher/school official (requested via online application)
Due to COVID-19 limitations, Gonzaga Prep has suspended the use of a placement exam in the admissions process. Honors placement assessments will be available prior to enrolling.
The application for the 2022-23 school year will be available in early October. The Priority Application deadline is Friday, January 7, 2022. Applications submitted after January 7th will be considered on a space-available basis.
Gonzaga Prep welcomes qualified sophomore and junior students to transfer at the beginning of the school year and at semester. Families of students should contact email@example.com for admissions requirements.
We can't wait to welcome our next group of new Bullpups!
The student essays and short answers allow us to hear the student's voice and personality in the application. It is important that we hear from applicants in their own words. Here are examples of the essay questions students will ask:
- In a few sentences, describe an important lesson you have learned from one of your favorite extracurricular activities.
- Think about your experience in school. What are your strengths related to academics? Where do you have opportunities to grow?
- After reflecting on the Gonzaga Prep mission statement, what do you think it means to be a life-long learner in service to others, guided by love and justice?
- Why would you like an education from Gonzaga Prep?
- ...and a surprise fun question that you'll have to apply to see!