2020-2021 SPORTS INFORMATION
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, the WIAA took action during the summer that adjusted the traditional seasons of participation. According to the state's Re-opening Washington Plan, regions are required to be in Phase 2 for competitions. For more information, please visit WIAA
GSL/WIAA Season 1
Feb. 8 - Mar. 27 - Volleyball
Feb. 15 - April 10 - Football
Feb. 22 - April 4 - Boys & Girls Cross Country
Feb. 22 - April 10 - Girls Soccer
GSL/WIAA Season 2
April 5 - May 15 - Baseball, Softball, Tennis, Track & Field, Golf, Boys Soccer
GSL/WIAA Season 3
May 10 - June 19 - Basketball, Wrestling, Slowpitch Softball
Non-WIAA Sanctioned Sports
April 12 - June 19 - Girls Lacrosse
TBA - Boys Lacrosse, Bowling
: Any student participating in a sport must have a current physical on file, as well as a form with insurance information, emergency contact information, acknowledgment of the athletic code, and a concussion information form. These forms are available below. Students may also check the expiration date of their last physical on file at the school by checking their student account online in Skyward. These accounts are currently being created and will be available in August. Please take the Gonzaga Prep Physical Form
to your visit and return it to the Main Office.
Before a student can participate in athletics at Gonzaga Prep, the following four forms must be completed and on file in the Athletic office. Instructions for the online forms are available HERE about SKYWARD, the school information system.
- Physical Form: A sports physical from a physician is required every two years. This must be filled out by an approved medical professional and a copy is to be kept on file at the school. The Gonzaga Prep downloadable sports physical form can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Concussion Management Online Agreement One form each year to be submitted and digitally signed by student and parent.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Agreement One form each year to be submitted and digitally signed by student and parent.
- Emergency Information Form - Online Submission One form each year to be submitted and digitally signed by student and parent.
- Athletic Code Online Agreement One form each year to be submitted digitally signed by student and parent.
* This form is only necessary if your child is driving themselves, or riding with another student to games or practices.
GSL SPORTS PASSES
GSL Sports Passes are will be sold through Northwest Tickets.com for the 2020-2021 School Year. Cost is $76.