2021-2022 SPORTS INFORMATION
The 2021-2022 school year will return to our traditional Athletics calendar.
Fall Sports Start Dates:
August 18 - First day of Football -
10th-12th Grades - 9:00am-12:00pm (Meet in the Fitness Center)
9th Grade - 3:00-6:00pm (Meet in the Fitness Center)
August 23 - First day of Cross Country, Girls Soccer, Slowpitch Softball, and Volleyball
Cross Country - 3:00-4:30pm (Meet on the concrete bleachers)
Girls Soccer - 11th & 12th Grades 7:30-9:00am (Meet on the concrete bleachers)
9th - 10th Grades 8:30-10:15am
Please register for tryouts by filling out this FORM
Slowpitch Softball - 4:00-6:00pm (Meet on the softball field @ 3:45pm)
Volleyball - 9th Grade - 10:20am-12:00pm (Meet in the gym)
10th-12th Grades - 12:30-2:30pm (Meet in the gym)
November 15 - First day of Basketball and Wrestling
February 28 - First day of Baseball, Softball, Tennis, Track & Field, Golf, Boys Soccer, Lacrosse
: Any student participating in a sport must have a current physical on file, as well as a form with insurance information, emergency contact information, acknowledgment of the athletic code, and a concussion information form. These forms are available below. Students may also check the expiration date of their last physical on file at the school by checking their student account online in Skyward. These accounts are currently being created and will be available in August. Please take the Gonzaga Prep Physical Form
to your visit and return it to the Main Office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before a student can participate in athletics at Gonzaga Prep, the following four forms must be completed and on file in the Athletic office. Instructions for the online forms are available HERE about SKYWARD, the school information system.
- Physical Form: A sports physical from a physician is required every two years. This must be filled out by an approved medical professional and a copy is to be kept on file at the school. The Gonzaga Prep downloadable sports physical form can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Concussion Management Online Agreement One form each year to be submitted and digitally signed by student and parent.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Agreement One form each year to be submitted and digitally signed by student and parent.
- Emergency Information Form - Online Submission One form each year to be submitted and digitally signed by student and parent.
- Athletic Code Online Agreement One form each year to be submitted digitally signed by student and parent.
* This form is only necessary if your child is driving themselves, or riding with another student to games or practices.
GSL SPORTS PASSES
GSL Sports Passes are will be sold through Northwest Tickets.com for the 2021-2022 School Year. Cost is $77.25 for one or $150 for two.