Bullpup camps are back! Beginning June 2021, campus will be open for summer activities for the Gonzaga Prep community and groups. Choose from one of the many camps listed on this page that range from academics to athletics.
All coaches, moderators, and students must abide by school and Department of Health guidelines.
Please note camp procedures:
- Daily Screening - Each day, all participants will be asked to take their temperatures at home prior to arrival. If a participant's temperature is at or above 100.4 degrees or if any answer is "YES" on the checklist, they will be asked to refrain from participation this day. Please refer to our Temperature Flow Chart
- Social Distancing - Participants will be spread out as much as possible during activities.
- Hygiene - Participants are asked to bring their water bottle to camp each day and shall not share items with other participants. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building.
- Facemasks - At this time, the WA DOH guidelines will be followed regarding masking protocols and athletics. For the most current guidelines, please see HERE
- Cleaning - GP staff will clean surfaces and equipment daily.