Beginning June 22, campus will be open for summer activities for the Gonzaga Prep community and groups only. All coaches, moderators, and students must abide by school and Department of Health guidelines.
Please note camp procedures:
- Entrance - All participants will enter through the main school doors from the Perry Lot.
- Daily Screening - Each day, all participants will have their temperatures taken and will be asked to fill out a Covid-19 symptom checklist. If a participant's temperature is at or above 100.4 degrees or if any answer is "YES" on the checklist, they will be asked to refrain from participation this day. Please refer to our Temperature Flow Chart
- Social Distancing - Participants will be spread out as much as possible during activities.
- Hygiene - Participants are asked to bring their water bottle to camp each day and shall not share items with other participants. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building.
- Cleaning - GP staff will clean surfaces and equipment daily.