GONZAGA PREP PRESIDENT'S CLUB provides essential support for the mission and students of Gonzaga Preparatory school by ensuring the excellence and affordability of the school’s life-changing educational programs.
The President’s Club is a community of benefactors who provide leadership-level support for the mission and students of Gonzaga Prep through an annual contribution of $1,500 or more each year.
THE PRESIDENT’S CLUB
supports the greatest need of Gonzaga Prep, and is essential to the success of the ANNUAL FUND, which sustains the excellence and affordability of Gonzaga Prep’s life-changing programs. In recent years the President’s Club has enabled key investments including (but not limited to):
1. Increases to Fair Share Tuition Assistance and Emergency Financial Aid
2. Increases in faculty salaries according to the school’s compensation strategy
3. Enhancements to school security and safety
4. Additional counseling services for supporting student mental health
5. Introduction of the Academic Success Center for tutoring
6. Additional resources for Jesuit ministry
AS A MEMBER OF THE PRESIDENT’S CLUB YOU WILL RECEIVE ENHANCED COMMUNICATION FROM THE SCHOOL, INCLUDING THE OPTION TO RECEIVE:
• A biannual President’s Update newsletter
• The opportunity for a personal meeting with the President
• A personal invitation to attend the annual President’s Appreciation Reception
• A personal thank you from a current Gonzaga Prep student and recognition in the Annual Advancement Summary
• Printed and/or digital advancement publications, including the bimonthly “What’s Happening” emails, Advancement Summary and the biannual Gonzaga Prep Magazine.
• Invitations to all advancement events, including the Financial Aid Lunch, Crab Feed, Blue & White Ball, and other special events/gatherings.