Know a Future Bullpup? Tell us about them!
As members of the Gonzaga Prep community, you are our biggest advocates. Let us know about middle school students who you think would thrive in our classrooms by filling out a short recommendation form online. The Admissions Office will reach out to the student with a congratulatory message, an invitation to visit campus and a small token of Bullpup Pride.
To start, click the button below to tell us more about the future Gonzaga Prep students in your community.
Thank you for your help in recruiting the next generation of Bullpups!
Questions about the program?
Please contact Katie O'Brien, Admission Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 777-8122.
Refer a Bullpup Program Policies:
- The 2020 Refer a Bullpup Program is applicable to admissions applications for 9th - 11th grade submitted between April 1 and July 31, 2020 for the 2020-21 school year.
- Prospective students must submit a complete application for referral credit to be applied and list the referring family on their application.
- Credit for the referring family will be applied to 2020-21 tuition charges on August 15, 2020.
- Current families are not limited in the number of referral credits they may receive; however, each applicant may only list one family as a referral on their admissions application.
- Prospective students may not be immediately related to (ex: sibling, step-child) or reside in the same household as the family receiving the referral credit.
- Applicants with siblings currently attending or graduating from Gonzaga Prep are not eligible for referral credit.
- Referral verification will be made upon the completion of the new student’s admissions application.
- Families who are eligible for a tuition credit based on the Refer a Bullpup Program will receive notification of their credit by late July.