2019-2020 PARKING PERMITS
Parking passes for the 2019-20 school year will be available the same day as Returning Student Check-In and ASB pictures. Please come at the following times based on the type of parking pass you wish to obtain:
- Online pre-registration opens June 3, 2019, for To be Seniors (Class of ‘20):
- On June 5, 2019, from 2:30 - 3:30 PM, online registration must be completed first, then bring to the security office payment of ($60) cash or check plus vehicle registration to confirm parking pass spot and purchase.
- Senior Parking Pass pickup: August 22nd 12:15 - 1:00 PM
- For Juniors (Class of '21) online registration during the summer.
- Juniors (Class of ‘21) registration/parking pass pickup: August 22nd 1:00-2:15 PM
- Online registration must be completed first, then cash or check ($60) and vehicle registration required at the time of pick-up.
Sophomore drivers will need to wait until the first week of school to see if there are available spots. In order to obtain a parking pass a student must come in person with the following completed:
Parking Pass Forms completed online with the following required:
- Downloaded picture of a valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Complete vehicle information in the form below (Year/Make/Model/Color and License Plate)
- Payment: $60 for each vehicle and have your vehicle registration with you.
- Read the "Terms and Conditions" located at the bottom as a PDF attachment.
- Parking Pass Form (Required) <<<Click Here
Behavior in the parking lot falls under the community guidelines in the student handbook. Actions while driving a vehicle such as horseplay, reckless driving, or speeding will not be tolerated and may result in the loss of parking privileges.
Gonzaga Prep is not responsible to damage to vehicles in the parking lots, but if an accident occurs involving another car, person, or object in the parking lot or streets near Gonzaga Prep, you must:
Tell someone in the school office or another school adult. (If this event happens at night when the office is closed, the student should contact his/her coach, director, or immediately report it to the Deans the next morning.)
- If anyone has been hurt ask this adult to get the necessary medical help.
- Tell your parent(s) or guardian(s) as soon as possible.
- If possible, tell the owner of the object you hit.
- Write down what happened as soon as possible and give this to the school adult and your parent/guardian.
The same steps should be followed if you find that your car has been hit or damaged when you were away from it.
Failure to do this results in loss of parking privileges (which were in short supply and in high demand.)
By purchasing a parking pass you agree to these guidelines along with the "Terms and Conditions".