The Treasurer's Office is located in Jesuit Hall, on the north side of campus.
The Treasurer's Office is where you may:
- drop off tuition payments,
- add lunch money to ASB cards,
- make fee payments,
- or have general financial questions answered.
LUNCH ACCOUNT PAYMENTS:
Food Service is offered before school, at break and at lunch. If your student would like to purchase food, please deposit money on the student's account. Students use their ASB card at the cashier station to pay for food purchases. Effective October 15th, cash will no longer be accepted at the cashier stations for food service.
We offer three ways to deposit funds on your student's lunch account:
1. Bank card payment: Online bank card payment is available through Skyward Family Access ($2.25 fee per transaction). Click here for instructions.
2. Check or cash: Please bring payments into the Treausurer's Office. Make label all payments with your student's name and "Lunch Acct". No fee.
3. Recurring monthly electronic payment: Food Service payments will be posted on the 15th of each month. Please complete the payment authorization form and forward to the Treasurer's Office to enroll. No fee.
School Year: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday (except late start/Thursdays, open at 8:45 am)
Summer: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Thursday
We can be reached at 509-483-8515 or by fax at 509-777-8128.