2016-2017 SPORTS PRACTICE INFORMATION
First day of practice. See Individual sport pages for times and further information.
FALL - August 17 - 31, 2016 depending on sport
Football: 8:30 am-12:00 pm; 10-12th Grade
3:00-5:30pm; 9th Grade (Meet in bleachers)
Girls Soccer: TBA (Meet in bleachers)
Volleyball: 8:00-11:00 am; 10-12th Grade
9:00-11:30; 9th Grade
Cross Country: 7:00-8:00 am (Optional)
3:00-5:00 pm (Meet in bleachers)
Slowpitch Softball: 3:00-5:00 pm (Meet on softball field)
WINTER - November 14, 2016: Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball, Wrestling
SPRING - February 27, 2017: Baseball, Fastpitch Softball,Track & Field, Tennis, Golf, Boys Soccer, Lacrosse
Physicals: Any student participating in a sport must have a current physical on file, as well as a form with insurance information, emergency contact information, acknowledgement of the athletic code, and a concussion information form. These forms are available below. Students may also check the expiration date of their last physical on file at the school by checking their student account online in Skyward. These accounts are currently being created and will be available in August.
Before a student can participate in athletics at Gonzaga Prep, the following four forms must be completed and on file in the Athletic office. Instructions for the online forms are available HERE about the new school information system.
- Physical Form: WIAA Physical Form A sports physical from a physician is required every two years. This must be filled out by an approved medical professional and a copy is to be kept on file at the school.
- Concussion Management Online Agreement One form each year to be submitted and digitally signed by student and parent.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Agreement One form each year to be submitted and digitally signed by student and parent.
- Emergency Information Form - Online Submission One form each year to be submitted and digitally signed by student and parent.
- Athletic Code Online Agreement One form each year to be submitted digitally signed by student and parent.
* This form is only necessary if your child is driving themselves, or riding with another student to games or practices.
GSL SPORTS PASSES
GSL Sports Passes are will be sold through TicketsWest for the 2016-2017 School Year. Cost is $70.