Congratulations to our new transfers and the Class of 2025!
Our Admissions Committee is incredibly proud of our incoming students, and we were particularly impressed with the strength and resilience they have shown in such a challenging time. Most importantly, we cannot wait to see how they grow during their time as Bullpups!
Please use this website as a resource for the enrollment process. Our main form of communication with admitted student families is via parent/guardian email; please contact us if you are not receiving correspondence.
We want our incoming Bullpups to connect with future classmates and give everyone the chance to continue learning about Gonzaga Prep.
Pup-a-palooza - In-Person Session - Wednesday, March 3rd, 7 - 8 PM
- Student Meeting: Admitted students will have the option of joining ASB and Ambassadors on campus for some fun activities, friendly competitions, and the opportunity to learn about the student experience as a Bullpup.
- Family Meeting: Parents and guardians of admitted students are invited to hear from administrators and faculty about the Class of 2025, enrollment next steps, and the lasting impact of a Gonzaga Prep education.
If you plan to attend the in-person session, please plan to review the current Gonzaga Prep COVID protocols before your arrival. Please note that guests are required to wear a mask at all times when visiting campus.
Pup-a-palooza - Virtual Session - Wednesday, March 3rd, 7:15 - 8 PM
- Student Meeting: Log on for Zoom games with Ambassadors while you continue to learn about Gonzaga Prep and connect with future classmates.
- Family Meeting: Join the live session happening on campus from wherever you can access the internet! Parents and guardians of admitted students are invited to hear from administrators and faculty about the Class of 2025, enrollment next steps, and the lasting impact of a Gonzaga Prep education.
The following documents have been included in an acceptance packet and mailed to admitted students (one packet per student household). Digital copies can be found below for your convenience:
- New Bullpup Next Steps Checklist - Learn important dates and what to expect as you begin to plan for next year
Check the New Bullpup Enrollment Timeline link below for a list of important dates to remember this spring.
We know you may have questions along the way! Please reach out if you need information regarding next steps:
Katie O'Brien, Director of Admissions
Donna Pohle, Tuition Manager