Attention Juniors & Seniors: Attend our ACT/SAT workshops to be petter prepared with strategy, practice, and confidence.
- Take portions of an ACT and SAT diagnostic exam.
- Learn how to prepare physically, mentally, and emotionally for the test day.
- Discover all you need to know about the ACT and SAT—content, structure, format; how to register; and how to interpret your scores.
- Develop effective test-taking strategies for both exams.
- Gain confidence.
- Learn tips and strategies to help you maximize your potential.
COST: $140 (10 hours of instruction)
LOCATION: Barbieri Student Center Symposium Room
Paul Manfred: (ACT & SAT Math and ACT Science) Ben Walker: (ACT & SAT English, Reading and Writing)
PLEASE NOTE: Course is limited to 25 IN-PERSON STUDENTS. An online option is available.
DATES/TIMES (5 Sessions) 5PM – 7PM
Feb. 23 – SAT/ACT English
Feb. 25 – SAT/ACT Reading and Writing March 2 – ACT Science
March 3 – ACT Math
March 4 – SAT Math