Parents, we need your help in two of three ways:
Whether you're a seasoned parent, or new to the Prep community, get your team together for what is sure to be the party of the year! Early bird pricing on individual tickets, as well as full tables are available NOW through the end of the month. Click HERE to purchase!
Donations to the Blue & White Ball's silent and live auctions are a pivotal part of the event's success. Some donation ideas include:
- Gift Certificates and/or baskets from local establishments valued at at least $50.
- VIP tickets for 2 or more people for professional or collegiate events, and/or cultural performances.
- Use of a private vacation home, cabin, or time share.
- Airline miles and/or hotel points.
- Unique experiences, such as private classes or lessons.
- Washington and/or California wines or spirits valued at $50 or more, or rated 90 points or above.
- Professional and personal services
- Sponsoring and/or underwriting the event (details HERE)
Click HERE for an online Donation Page. Donations can be dropped off to either Wendy Griffin or Adriana Demakas Berndt`03 in the Development Office no later than Friday, March 8.
With the Blue & White Ball being back on campus this year, we will be needing a lot of volunteers spread out over March 15-17 for pre-event prep, set up, night of, and clean up. Click HERE to volunteer!
On the sign up Google Form, please note the different tabs at the bottom. Any volunteer during the actual event must be at least 21 years of age.