Parents, we need your help in two of three ways:
Whether you're a seasoned parent or new to the Prep community, get your "band" together for what is sure to be the party of the year! Individual tickets – as well as full tables – are available NOW. Click HERE to purchase!
Donations to the Blue & White Ball's silent and live auctions are an important part of the event's success. Some donation ideas include:
- Gift Certificates and/or baskets from local establishments valued at at least $50.
- VIP tickets for 2+ people for professional or collegiate events, and/or cultural performances.
- Use of a private vacation home, cabin, or timeshare.
- Airline miles and/or hotel points.
- Unique experiences, such as private classes or lessons.
- Washington and/or California wines or spirits valued at $50 or more, or rated 90 points or above.
- Professional and personal services
- Sponsoring and/or underwriting the event (details HERE)
Click HERE for an online Donation Page. Donations can be dropped off to either Wendy Griffin or Corrina O'Brien Kelsey in the Advancement Office no later than Friday, March 6.
With the Blue & White Ball back on campus again this year, we will need a lot of volunteers* from March 12 to 15 for pre-event prep, setup, the night of, and cleanup. Click HERE to visit the Signup Genius page to volunteer!
*Any volunteer during the actual event must be at least 21 years of age.