While the physical doors of Gonzaga Prep are currently closed, school is definitely still in session! Our dedicated faculty and staff have worked tirelessly to prepare a curriculum that will emulate the in-classroom experience with new content for every class each day. This website provides digital learning resources and showcases examples of Bullpups online! Students continue to receive college prep academics, personalized care, and support from teachers and counselors, as well as opportunities to connect with each other via student life experiences and upcoming Christian Service projects. Check back for digital learning updates as we keep our Bullpups connected.
TEACHING AND LEARNING PROCEDURES
- The digital learning school day is from 9:00am to 2:30pm. Teachers will post an event or assignment on Schoology by 9:00am on each digital learning day.
- School holidays and weekends are still observed in the online environment. Students do not have to check Schoology on non-school days such as weekends, Spring Break, or Easter Monday.
- Digital learning days are only for the courses that would normally meet on that day. For instance, on Wednesdays, students can expect new coursework for odd block period classes (their regular Wednesday schedule).
- Communication will be critical during this transition. All information will be posted on our website as soon as information is released. We will continue to send emails to parents/guardians.
- Please reach out to administration, teachers, counselors, or learning support with your questions.
- Weekly communication will be sent to all families with updates and information.
EXPECTATIONS FOR PARENTS & GUARDIANS
- Please continue to support your student’s academic goals by ensuring they are attentive to the digital learning expectations. We recommend checking with your student daily.
- Remind students of the importance of social distancing. The Health Department is recommending minimizing social gatherings and to practice good hygiene.
- Stay connected to the Gonzaga Prep school community through our communication tools: Skyward, Schoology, website, email, or social media.
For the latest health recommendations and information about changes, postponements and cancellations affecting Gonzaga Prep students and community due to coronavirus (COVID-19). CLICK HERE