last update 22 March 2011
The Magna Carta: A Very Old Document Indeed
Welcome to the Documents Page
Just click on a title to see the document
Advice for Travelers
- Relevant information regarding many aspects of traveling abroad--please read. This document was created by our tour company, Action Youth International.
Basic Tour Information
- This is the first draft of our itinerary provided by Action Youth International, the tour company we are using. The basic structure of our tour is here, as well as the places we will visit. We do plan on altering the amount of time we spend at certain locales. Keep posted here to see alterations.
- This form must be filled out by every current Gonzaga Prep student and his/her parent who will be traveling to Ireland.
- This was handed out at our first meeting held 17 March 2011.
- Head over to tripinsurance.com, as this is the company that Action Youth International recommends to its travelers. You need to buy the insurance directly from the Tripinsurance people; Action Youth International does not have an in-house travel insurance. Samantha, our Action Youth go-to gal for over 10 years says that they are "very user friendly and they email the policies straight back to you."
- This form also includes a Travel Release section. You will need to get the entire form formally notarized by a Notary Public before you hand it in to one of the tour moderators.
- This registration form is for those who wish to officially register and pay the non-refundable deposit of $250.00 US to travel.
- Please download it, fill it out, and give it and your payment to any one of the chaperones (or to the Gonzaga Prep Treasurer in Hurley Hall in the summer).
- For those of you who wish to get and then sell the raffle tickets over the summer to earn money, register soon, then contact us. (Click the Links & Cool Stuff button to head to that page and you'll find our contact information.)