Gonzaga Prep's fall wrestling program exists
to provide a unique foundational wrestling
opportunity for members of local parochial
schools and Catholic parishes.
We strive to provide an experience that
is fun, positive, and formative.
PARTICIPANTS IN THIS PROGRAM WILL RECEIVE:
- Quality, caring coaching from dedicated volunteer coaches
- A 1-year USA wrestling folkstyle membership
- A Gonzaga Prep wrestling T-Shirt
- Entry in 2 intra-league tournaments
- Entry in 1 USA Washington tournament
- 50% membership discount for the Inland Northwest Training Center - the Northwest's Premier wrestling club
Practices begin the week of October 30th at All Saints, St Thomas More, St. Mary's, and Gonzaga Prep
November 19 at Gonzaga Prep - takedown
December 3 at Gonzaga Prep - league champ
December 10 at Central Valley
HOW TO REGISTER
Practice will be held at four locations: All Saints (primary building), St. Thomas More, St. Mary's, and Gonzaga Prep. To register, click on the location below where you would like to practice, then follow the prompts.
BENEFITS OF USA MEMBERSHIP
Sport-specific liability insurance protects athletes, coaches, and schools. Members can participate in USAW-sponsored events.
ABOUT THE INWTC
INWTC is an all-inclusive wrestling club for athletes of all ages, across the Inland Northwest. INWTC's mission is to bring the region's premier wrestlers and coaches together in the region's premier training facility. INWTC practices at the St. Sebastian Center at Gonzaga Prep, Mondays and Wednesdays 5:30-7:00. Open room Sundays 2:00-4:00.