- Facilitate students' total development (self-esteem, sense of purpose, problem-solving abilities, spirituality) in light of Gospel values.
- Facilitate positive communication between students, teachers, and parents.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Provide community referrals for personal issues as needed.
- Provide drug and alcohol education and refer to community resources as needed.
- Establish and maintain personal files.
- Provide Parent Education Nights on selected topics.
My Choice/Minors in Prevention Program
This one-time class is a comprehensive, truthful look at the reality and consequences of making poor choices and participating in high-risk behaviors. Each participant will have the opportunity to interact with presenters and program staff. Facilitated by the Greater Spokane Substance Abuse Council's (GSSAC) Prevention Center.
Hospice of Spokane provides individual grief counseling at no charge for anyone in the community who has experienced loss through the death of someone close to them. Professional counselors specially trained in grief and loss issues help individuals identify and attend to their unique grieving needs. Click here for details, schedule and locations.
North East Washington Treatment Alternatives (NEWTA)
Chemical abuse/dependancy treatment, education, and testing
National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
Area Help Line Information:
Alcoholics Anonymous: 624-1442
Narcotics Anonymous: 325-5054
Suicide Hotline: 838-4428
24 Hour Help Line: 1-800-562-1240